Ed4HHS wants to help you ensure your employees meet continuing education requirements. Ed4HHS creates and develops courses in association with subject matter experts in the field of health and human services. Our courses are approved by National approving organizations such as: AOTA, FSBPT/ProCert, NBCC, ASWB, and NAADAC. We are also approved to offer CE hours for specific topics by NAB.
- Florida CE Broker: Ed4Online, Provider #50-16567, has been approved by the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling.
- National Association of Long Term Care Boards (NAB): See programs for approval #.
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC): Ed4Online, Provider #6625, is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for programs that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP™ is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
- Texas Board of Licensed Professional Counselors: Ed4Online, Provider #1739.
- The American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA): Ed4Online, Provider #9875, is authorized to assign AOTA CEUs for Distance Learning-Independent activities. “The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.”
- The Association of Addiction Professionals (NAADAC): Ed4Online, Provider #126400.
- The Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB): Ed4Online, Provider #1319, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Ed4Online maintains responsibility for the program. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval for continuing education credits.
- The Federation of State Board of Physical Therapy (FSBPT)/ProCert: ProCert has awarded Continuing Competence Units (CCUs) to specific Ed4Online activities. CCUs are a unit of relative value of an activity based on its evaluation against a rigorous and comprehensive set of standards representing the quality of an activity. The CCU determination is a valuation applying many factors including, but not limited to, duration of the activity. No conclusion should be drawn that CCUs correlate to time (e.g. hours). See programs for additional information.